Register now for 2018 NACo Health, Justice Forum in Shelby County
County leaders from across the country are expecting to converge in Shelby County (Memphis) January 17-19, 2018, to learn from each other and from experts on prevention, intervention, reentry and other issues involving county health and justice systems.
The Forum on the Intersections of Health & Justice is being held by the National Association of Counties (NACo) in conjunction with Shelby County.
Sessions will include:
- Whole-Family and Whole-Community Approaches to Improving Health and Preventing Justice System Involvement
- Sharing Data Between the Justice System and Service Providers to Address Needs and Target Treatment
- Counties Taking Action Against the Opioid Epidemic
- Paving a Path to Successful Community Reintegration
- Optional tours of the National Civil Rights Museum and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
The Forum will take place at The Peabody Hotel. There is a $100 registration fee for all attendees.
For additional registration information and a tentative agenda, go to http://www.naco.org/events/forum-intersections-health-and-justice-linking-systems-and-improving-outcomes.
For more information or questions please contact Olivia Nedd, Program Associate for Justice and Health, at (202) 942-4205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.