Log into your Member Account
For county officials, we have already created an account for you and set your user name to be the email address you use to receive Capitol Update and other TCSA publications via email. You will need to create your own password.
1) Go to www.tncounties.org, where you will see “Sign In” next to the Keyword Search near the top right of the screen.
2) Once you click “Sign In,” enter your email as the Username.
3) Choose “Forgot My Password.”
4) If the system cannot locate your email address/user name, you will receive a notice that “we could not find your information in the system.” If this happens please contact the TCSA office for assistance. For those who have not provided TCSA with an email address, you can do that now by clicking “Create a New Account” on the Sign In screen.
5) If the system recognizes your User Name, it will send you an email with a link to set your password.
6) Click the link within the email and this will take you back to a page on the website where you can enter your new password. Then, click Submit.
7) Once you reset your password, you will be logged into the site automatically. On this page select My Member Page in the upper right of the menu line to access your membership record.
The information in your record is what we were able to transfer from our previous records. You now have the opportunity to make additions or corrections to your profile, receive announcements and access member forums and other features. If you have questions regarding the new system or your My Member Page, please contact Brett, Carol, or Jessica directly – they can walk you through step-by-step and help with any issues you’re having. Their direct contact information is here.